Oakwood's K3 Program
Preschoolers are eager to learn and ready to explore the world. Language, math, science and social skills are taught in a logical, natural sequence to encourage learning one step at a time. We develop weekly lesson plans that focus on building cognitive skills; such as, memory games, making collages, puzzles and several hands-on activities.
- Small class size
- Thematic units that encourage curiosity, self-direction and confidence.
- Daily language activities that support literacy and language development.
- Portfolios that collect your child's work and capture learning.
- Art and music everyday.
- Hands-on math and science experiences.
- Fun physical activities.
- Weekly communication with teachers so that parents are always informed and involved.