Oakwood's K4 Program
Pre-kindergarten is a crucial time for children as they begin a lifetime adventure of learning. Our kindergarten prep program emphasizes literacy and school readiness, both socially and academically. We use High Scope curriculum which is rich in creativity, discovery and teaches children to problem solve, while learning about new ideas, events and people.
- Small class size
- Several literacy activities: letters, words and reading comprehension.
- Development of independent learning skills.
- Writing skills
- Art collage making, painting and drawing.
- Dramatic Play.
- Science and cooking projects.
- Social Activities.
- Music and movement daily.
- Fun physical activities.
- Large and small group activities.